About this report:
Inside this study you will find the following key insights from the quality inspection industry:
- The overall state of quality control: concerns about the industry, companies, price pressure, and delivery times.
- 98% of companies consider price pressure a challenge industry-wide.
- A failing grade: Companies’ own ranking of their current quality control procedures shows there is much room for improvement.
- On average, companies grade their supplier's quality control procedures at 6.8/10.
- Areas in need of innovation: Corrective action plans, Inspection transparency, Data analysis.
- Only 14% of companies have their Quality Control and Inspection processes fully digitized at the factory level.
- Roadblocks to Improvements: Quality control procedure investments are often slowed by internal processes.
- Half the companies are aware of the changes they need to make, but 21% have no plans to invest in this area.